Terms and Conditions
Directories of Australia is committed to protecting your privacy and any and all Information that is collected from you in the course of establishing conditions of contract will only be used for the purpose for which it has been supplied. Directories of Australia may share information about the use of our site with advertisers, sponsors, content providers and other third parties. However, if we are required by law to disclose personal information we will do so.
Some advertisers or Web sites that have links on our site may collect personal information about you when you access or utilize those links. Directories of Australia does not, however, control the collection or use of information, which can be accessed through your listing. Directories of Australia therefore assumes no responsibility for information and content of third party sites.
ACCESS AND CORRECTIONS TO PERSONNEL DATA
If Directories of Australia holds your personal information we will, as requested, provide you with access to this information. Directories of Australia will take reasonable steps to correct any personal information that is found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. However, it does not warrant, vet or endorse the accuracy completeness of any information or of any representations, made in the Directories of Australia or on this website or any other website that links from this website.
ENQUIRIES OR CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Enquiries or complaints in regard to Terms and Conditions or privacy issues on this website should be addressed to email@example.com. All enquiries or complaints will be investigated. Any changes to our Terms and Conditions will be disclosed here.
Please be advised of the following publication dates for the Directories of Australia Classified:
1. Internet: within 24 hours of contract.
2. Changes to artwork must be supplied within the 24 hours or signed advertising will be published.
3. Search Engine Submission reports will be generated within 7 days of date of contract and will be issued to the company via email, at the request in writing (letter or fax) of the company to do so.
RENEWALS / CANCELLATIONS / SUBSCRIPTION TERMINATION
1. The agreement made between Directories of Australia and ‘The Client’ shall be for a period of not less than twelve months from the date of and acceptance of said contract.
2. Please contact us by email or facsimile, three weeks before the 12 month period expires for renewal if you do not wish to proceed, otherwise the contract will be ongoing and the invoice will be processed in due course.
3. Cancellations of signed agreements entered into between Directories of Australia and the customer can only be cancelled within 24 hours of signing the order. Any signed agreements entered into between Directories of Australia and the client cannot be cancelled by the customer (with the exception of the 24 hour cooling off period mentioned above). This will constitute a breach of contract.
4. Any cost incurred in the collection of said cancellations will be the responsibility of the parties breaching said contract.
Directories of Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to share the information you have supplied, with other companies (both within and outside of Australia) unless requested not to do so by your company via email.
Listings and other information supplied to us may remain cached and available online for a period after your contract has been terminated. However if you contact us via email and advise us to remove this information we shall do so as soon as possible.
Directories of Australia employs a security system to protect our client’s information should there be any threat from malicious downloads. If any interference is detected the site will automatically revert to data thus preventing client’s display listings to be downloaded. Once the threat has been cleared the display listing will automatically return.
Reports of Submission to Search Engines will be supplied to the client upon request. These submissions will be carried out at the time of the contract and according to the agreed conditions therein and data will be retained by Directories of Australia for a period of 60 days after expiration of contract.
DISCALIMER OF LIABILITY
Although every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly, due to the nature of the Internet and the technology involved, Directories of Australia takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues (or otherwise) beyond its control or for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of or access to, or inability to use or access this website whatsoever. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information displayed on the website, DOA accepts no liability. Any client who feels that there information contains inaccuracies should email DOA to have this rectified.
For a copy of our latest pricing structure, please click here.